I develop fully tailored training programs in line with your personal needs and specific goals.
Whether you are training for a sporting event or recovering from an injury, I aim to help you gain a better understanding of your body and ensure that you are moving effectively and efficiently. By working together, I can help you recover from existing injuries and prevent future ones from occurring so you are able to reach your potential.
- ONE TO ONE TRAINING SESSIONS – £50 per hour
- BLOCK OF 5 TRAINING SESSIONS – £237.50 (save 5%)
- BLOCK OF 10 TRAINING SESSIONS – £460 (save 8%)
Bristol Personal Training
I am based at the state of the art Berkeley Fitness, ideally located just off Whiteladies Road in Clifton, Bristol. View location.
- An free initial consultation & assessment to determine your goals
- A postural & biomechanical assessment to ensure that your program can be tailored to your specific posture & movement requirements.
- Monthly health checks, including weigh in and body fat measurements (if required)
- Monthly goal setting to keep you on track and monitor your progress
- A personalised training plan for you to follow in between your one-to-one sessions
- Nutritional support, guidance and specific tools such as food diaries and apps to help you stay on track
Exercise can be a great way to rehabilitate many injuries and improve chronic health problems.
Following a thorough assessment and consultation, I will develop a program for you with exercises designed to help increase strength and mobility and reduce pain. If appropriate, I will also recommend sports massage sessions to assist in your recovery. I have relationships with other healthcare professionals, such as Osteopaths and Physiotherapists, so I may suggest referrals if and where I feel it is necessary.
My GP referral qualification permits me to work with clients with various medical conditions. If you have any concerns about training due to illness or injury, please let me know and we can discuss the best course of action.
If you’d like to find out more about personal training with medical conditions or for injury rehabilitation, Get in Touch to arrange your initial consultation!
Sports Specific Training
Are you training for a specific sporting event, or simply wanting to improve your sports performance?
Often, people who participate in sporting events or have active hobbies may find that they sustain injuries due to the fact that their bodies aren’t well conditioned. I can create training plans specifically for your sport or event, meaning you can train as efficiently as possible, preventing injuries and improving performance.
If you’d like to find out more about Sport Specific personal training, Get in Touch to arrange your initial consultation!