- I believe that you are what you eat and the quality of food we put into our bodies is really important. We are often so unaware of what goes into our food that we may think we are eating ‘healthily’ when in fact we could be doing more harm than good. I help my clients understand the importance of good nutrition and teach you how to make healthier choices.
- I believe that it’s never to late to get started! It’s always the right time to make positive changes to improve your health and wellbeing.
- I believe that fad diets are generally unsustainable, unhealthy and don’t work! It’s far healthier to set yourself achievable goals and make long-term, positive lifestyle changes in order to achieve them.
- I believe it’s important to learn to walk before you run! If you try to train for a marathon or lift heavy weights when you have poor posture or form, you are likely to do yourself some damage. Mastering the basics first helps ensure that you will keep yourself safe and set yourself up for longer term success.
- I believe balance is key. Being healthy and happy is important – which for me means keeping a balance of training, social time, work, rest and fun!
- Sports and Remedial Massage level 5
- Personal Training Level 3
- GP Referral qualified
- Kettle Bell, TRX and Power Plate qualified
I believe it is so important to stay up to date with my practice and keep expanding my knowledge. I am continually taking courses to learn new skills and ensure I am always able to help my clients in the most effective ways.
Personal Training sessions and Sports Massage treatments at Berkeley Fitness, which is a private personal training studio in Clifton. It is a state-of-the-art space which has been designed specifically for personal trainers and their clients meaning it has a welcoming and private feel.
My Hobbies & Interests
I am passionate about sport and currently compete at various disciplines. I have been a keen hockey player since school and was lucky enough to coach and offer rehabilitation to the wales hockey team during the World Cup. Alongside hockey, I also love to go climbing, chill out at yoga, improve my upper body strength at gymnastics and go a little crazy at Jujitsu! I enjoy incorporating both body weight training and weight lifting into my own exercise routines for conditioning and strength.
My dream is to eventually run my own rehabilitation and exercise studio to combine my love of fitness and rehabilitation together.